To all our members, 2020 has been a rough year for many of us however for one of our neighbors near the clubhouse and residents of Madison, tragedy struck. Saturday December 19th the home of Sarah MacDonald and Paul Harvey caught fire and unfortunately was a total loss. The couple is safe including Sarah’s mom who was there at the time. This happened just before Christmas making it even worse, everything they owned is gone. If you have been through something like this you know what it can do to you.
As neighbors to us on Pound Road we are asking for donations if you have the ability and can help out the couple. There is a Go fund me page on the Town of Madison’s FB page if you choose to utilize that. This page also has more details. If you can and wish to help please send a check to SOS and in the memo just indicate MacDonald so we can direct the funds. Sean Pinard has been in contact with Nancy Harmon, a friend of the Sarah and Paul’s, she is heading up fundraising and the go fund me page. There has been talk of articles of clothing however at this point it seems they may be in good shape already with that, money unfortunately is the best thing at this time.
If you have any questions please contact Sean Pinard
firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-785-4907