Ok all we finally have some snow so we are opening the Bob Silva Memorial Bridge Photo Contest. We don’t have this trail fully open so we lose a lot of traffic on this bridge.
The Rules are simple. Travel to the Bob Silva Memorial Bridge located off corridor 19, SOS “H” Junction. Take a Photo of you & / or your group @ the Bridge with the Bob Silva Sign in the back ground. Send the picture via FB Messenger or via Email to email@example.com Include Your Full name & Phone Number! You will be Entered into a Raffle that will be Drawn @ the April 2023 General Meeting. The Winner will Receive a 2023 – 2024 SOS Membership, SOS Challenge Coin & an SOS 50th Drink Tumbler. Remember there is not access to the SOS system from this location, and only walking access to the Village Store
We are looking forward to what we get. The signs are out and the trail has been groomed. Send in them photo’s
Snowmobile Safety Education Class
Sponsored by Scrub Oak Scramblers
Sunday February 19th
Class required for children 12-16! However, all ages are welcome, certification card won’t be valid until age 12.
Parents are encouraged to join their children.
Location SOS Clubhouse
368 Pound Road Madison NH 03849
Time 9:00 – 3:00
Pizza for lunch provided by Community market & Deli of Madison
Donuts, Hot Coca & Coffee provided by Polar Beverage
Please Contact Amber Oakes to Sign up 603-273-2046 or via e-mail @ amberangus03@gmail. com
The Trail from Winter Road to Q junction. (Clubhouse) remains closed due to open water!
The power line trail remains closed due to rocks and mud – do not run up Lead Mine road you as you will have to turn around and run it again!
The Mary’s Mountain bypass trail is still closed
Do not ride any of these trails
The rest is opened, groomed where we could due to conditions, Still have many open water bars, rocks and trees and limbs hanging. Ride with Caution!
Thank you for riding our trails and if you did attend our Open House Saturday!
Below is a Tentative list of work for this coming Saturday Snow Fall could make all this change!
- Send out groups for limb and tree work on trails
- Unload steel from the Marina currently @ Dave G’s
- Re-sign temp trail to lake at dam (possibly move the dock over some)
- Wet area, calumet behind Dave G needs chips – Rif Raf
- Wet area, behind log yard near big bridge needs chips – Rif Raf
- Evaluate X junction Bridge – Check Chimney Trail
- Check trail from P junction to 153 – need brushing
- Check trail from P junction to Bennet Rd – needs brushing (sign work)
- Signage near P Junction
- Window Shelf for Open Houses
- Finish Propane overhang
- Old Windows from porch to be moved to attic
- Bring Chipper to Clubhouse and park for winter possibly inside
- Finish Fuel Tank Set up @ Dave G’s Lot for Tuckers (pump on order)
- Gator Tracks on