We would like to give a quick shout out to all the members that have come out for trail work we have had a lot to do with more to go. Many of you show up on Saturday and sometimes other days during the week and do what you can to help get the trails ready. Thank you for all you do!
Next all the volunteers helping with the meetings and cooking food. without you would not have such great things to eat before our meetings! Thank you for all you do!
Our next General Meeting is our Christmas Dinner &Annual Yankee Swap Christmas Party
December 17th, 6:15 with meeting to follow.
Don’t forget all your snowmobile friends and family are looking for SOS gear for Christmas.
So, jump on-line or come by the clubhouse when we are around & fill your shopping baskets with shirts, tumblers, stickers coins, headbands, groomer shirts & even super raffle tickets while supplies last. Be the envy of all other clubs by sporting your SOS gear!
Last but not least we are still doing work parties on Saturdays. 7:30 @ the clubhouse for breakfast then try to hit the trails. below is a tentative list for this coming weekend.
Be advised we are tracking rain for Saturday, although we do tend to work in the rain it is getting colder, and we don’t want people getting sick. We are still on schedule but if the rain is heavy, we may try to postpone till Sunday. If you are around and able to help let us know. We will try to post to FB with updates as that is the fastest way.
All items on the list are tentative based on people, weather & availability of equipment needed!
- May be able to leaf blow some of the club property due to snow melting
- Repair the ribbon lake side calumet (has fallen down)
- Re-install idler on 1000
- A couple filters on tucker 1000
- Repair winch on 1000
- Install cutter support on small drag removed during welding
- Mount toolbox on orange drag fill with tools and signs (shovels, grade stakes, signs)
- Grab steel from the Marina
- Re-sign temp trail to lake at dam (possibly move the dock over some)
- Wet area, calumet behind Dave G needs chips – Rip Raf
- Wet area, behind log yard near big bridge needs chips – Rip Raf
- Evaluate X junction Bridge – Check Chimney Trail
- Signage near P Junction
- Brushing if enough people TBD
- Ribbon & Signs Dr Ford’s reroute
- Ribbon Calumet Camp Side
- Install Gate at Mount View
- Goe hill to Amy Kennet trail for excavator work