We will be needing more help this coming weekend. We still have some final finish work for the roof so we can get the staging down Rich is heading this up and will need a few guys to help with the final touches. The weather is changing so we need to get this complete. We also have some chipping out back of the clubhouse and a bridge to deck. We will likely be headed to Goe Hill to access the new part of the trail, sign and brush if needed. We were a little shorthanded last weekend so looking for some more help please let us know if you can make it.
Our Nov meeting, the BOD has decided to continue with our Thanksgiving dinner for our upcoming meeting however our process and guidelines have changed due to COVID! Please read the email if you got it, also the event info on FB and the web has been updated with our process! Please review if you looking to join us and contact any BOD member with questions!
Thank you and please be safe!