To all, I will be placing an order for sweatshirts for the grass drags soon.
I do not know if the prices have increased. These are sweat shirts that are not supplied by the club and you will have to purchase.
I will order both Hoodies and regular sweatshirts.
Same as always orange with our logo on the front and Volunteer on the back.
If you are interested in one or more please let me know by Sept 15th as the vendor is 3 weeks out. I will be ordering on the 16th so if I don’t have your info you will not get one.
What I will need from you
- Style / Hoodie or Regular
- Size / Sizes
Contact me at 603-785-4907 or via e-mail @ firstname.lastname@example.org
As of July 1 the membership portal has opened!
As we all enjoy the dog days of summer, I am sure that we are all looking forward to this season’s first snow fall. As of July 1, we are entering yet another SOS season!
As we look ahead it’s time to renew our memberships. Our club is possible through the hard work of our membership and dues. Dues will once again be thirty-five dollars this season ($35.00).
We encourage everyone to log on with NHSA and join via the membership portal. It is the fastest and best way for renewal. The portal can be found @ https://www.nhsamembership.com/
If you prefer to join via mail, please fill out our membership form. One is attached or can be found on our website @ www.sossc.com. You can mail a check or pay on-line via square @ https//squareup.com/market/scrub-oak-scramblers, also via the website. The electronic form is a fillable form so you can type in your info. Be advised this takes time, due to mail processing and membership processing. If you are looking to join and register your sleds right away the best way to get a voucher fast is through the NHSA portal.
What your dues do for you and the SOSSC:
- $10.00 goes to the NHSA for membership & your subscription to Snow Traveler Magazine. Membership allots the club one delegates for voting within NHSA. We encourage your family to become a member of the SOS family.
- $25.00 goes to support SOS activities, open houses, work parties, grooming/ trail conservation, the clubhouse, & Family events.
Remember our club is active year-round, fundraising, socializing, and working on our trail system. Please keep an eye on our website www.sossc.com as well as our Facebook page for upcoming events.
Again, thank you for your support & the Board of Directors look forward to seeing each one of you again this season!
If you have any questions regarding memberships, please contact Jim Habib @ Jjh256@gmail.com.
Or contact any BOD member, contact info is listed on officers page.
After a limited but all in all great year, it is with great sadness our BOD has decided to close the trails for the season. The trails have diminished quickly and with the warm weather on its way it is sure to finish them off! We want to thank everyone involved in making this season another great one in Scrub Oaks country. We also want to thank all the land owners, without you our trails system would not there! To all our members and guests thank you all for your support and please respect our land owners by staying off the trails until they open next season! Stay tuned for work parties to bring in signs and off season trail work. Also keep an eye out for upcoming events to include but not limited to, the Canoe / Kayak Trip, Luau and Lobster and Steak Feed. Don’t forget the monthly meeting on April 17th. Also a tentative Clubhouse clean up the same weekend! We will also be continuing some upgrades and repairs to the clubhouse this summer so please watch the web, FB and keep an eye out for e-mails. Thank you all for helping the club and enjoying our trail great trail system! We are all looking forward to next year. Have a great summer and we hope to see you around during the off season!
To all we will be holding a General Meeting for March @ the Clubhouse This coming Saturday the 20th the time has been adjusted to 4:00 pm. Details are below. If you have questions please contact any BOD member.
- General Meeting March 20 at the clubhouse @ 4:00 pm
- There will be no dinner
- There will be no zoom capabilities
- Masks will be required
- Social Distancing will be required
- If you do not want to attend please have questions or concerns sent to a BOD member prior to the day of the meeting
- If you would like copies of previous meeting minutes please contact a member of the BOD to get the prior to the March meeting.
- If you are working or plan on working an event and require funds you should provide the budget for said event so it can go to the financial committee and BOD Budget voting is covered in the April meeting but we need time to review. (this does not need to be at that meeting but wouldn’t hurt)
- There will be a couple items we need to vote on in March due to timing requirements
- The BOD will provide meeting minuets to anyone requesting by the following Saturday via e-mail or mail
- BOD elections are in April if you are looking to run for a position please let the BOD know all positions are available Current BOD is willing to stay on.
- BOD contact information is on the Website under the club officers tab. http://sossc.com/club-officers/