To all, unfortunately given all the concerns with COVID-19 we will be canceling our meeting this coming Saturday however we are postponing the Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner till our April Meeting provided we are back on track at that point. If you are around this weekend and available we will still be doing some work around the trails and clubhouse. If you are willing to join us come on by, please if you can bring your own personal protection i.e. gloves wipes, hand sanitizer. We will follow procedures to keep our distances and keep a no contact thought process. This of course if nothing else changes. Rest assure this was not an easy decision by the BOD and was made in hopes of being a part of the solution to all we are experiencing right now. We wish you all the best and stay safe out there.

Comments are closed.